If you could permanently ban a word from general usage, which one would it be? Why?
If i could ban a word, i would definately ban the word “bitch” from being used in relation to humans.
It irritates me when i hear people refer to someone else as a bitch. I know we’ve all come to that point with some people where we just want to call them the worst possible thing ever, but trust me, there are more “tasteful” insultive words to use.
The worst possible use of that word to me, is in a friendly manner. I can understand if you’re furious and call someone a bitch. However, playfully calling your friend a bitch is something i do not like.
I feel like when ladies use the word “bitch”, they are giving men the permission to refer to us as bitches.
So, next time you want to call someone a bitch, think again.
See what other words might be facing a ban!!
- No, Thank Yous!! | Mary Angelini Photography
- Excuse me, you said what!? | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Land’s End | A Teacher’s Blog
- Rob’s Surf Report
- Is most unnecessary word “the”? | Rob’s Surf Report
- A Word I’d Like To Drop | The Jittery Goat
- BAN LOVE | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Daily Prompt: No! | suzie81’s Blog
- Style | Daily Prompt: No, Thank You | think | architect
- “Dump” | Relax…
- Escape | Hope* the happy hugger
- No No No, Baby | clarior e tenebris
- Daily Prompt – Never…anymore | Create & Motivate!
- Daily Prompt: No, Thank You | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Hasta Lasagna, Don’t Get Any On Ya! | Stuphblog
- Daily Prompt: Shame on “SHOULD”! | Iam Who Iam
- At the end of the Day… a la Naas Botha | The Rider
- Let’s Not Say | clarior e tenebris
- It Would Be So Very:Daily Prompt | BLUE BEAD PUBLICATIONS
- Daily Prompt: No, Thank You | Musings&Rants
- I love you, but… | Pink Woods
- Recuperate… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: Ban a Word – CombatBabe
- Daily Prompt: Don’t Call Me Out My Name | One Starving Activist
- No Laws, Just A Reminder | Maggie’s Stories
- Words | Cheri Speak
- You make me wanna throw up, lol jk. | Thoughts of a Lesser Canine
- Daily Prompt: No, Thank You – show us NO. | masadiso79’s Blog
- No thank you “Feel” | Geek Ergo Sum
- Contemplating “normal” | That Socially Anxious Atheist Paranoid Gay
- No, Thank You | The Nameless One
- Another ban? No, thank you | Vivir, que no es poco
- Book Burning | Compass & Quill
- No! | Taking One Day At A Time