Tell us about the last thing you got excited about — butterflies-in-the-stomach, giggling, can’t-wait excited.
The last thing i got really excited about, was coming to the United States. I had never been to America before then, so i was pretty excited about coming to another country.
Also, i had taken a year off after high school, so i was really happy to be starting school. I was excited for this new phase of my life; going to college.
So that’s what i was last majorly excited about. See what other bloggers have been excited about:
- Excitement (2): Clandestine Expectation | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Excitement (1): Eagerly Waiting | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Excitement !! | Better Than Reality
- Daily Prompt: Excitement | @ The West Gate
- On the tip of a pointe | MC’s Whispers
- I Love You More Than More | My [redacted] Journey
- The Excitement Never Ends | Flowers and Breezes
- Don’t Mess With My Emotions, Woman! | Molly Greye
- The Excitement Never Ends | The Nameless One
- Small things excite me…. | Defined Imperfection♡s
- He’s coming home…. | My life! My Way!
- Elation – By: NCBEK | Incessant Ramblings
- Daily Prompt: Nothing Here Excites Me Anymore | Morrighan’s Muse
- Excitement of making a new home | A mom’s blog
- Daily Prompt: The Excitement Never Ends | ModrenHippieMom
Thanks for reading. Remember to click on the “like” and “follow” buttons if you haven’t done so already.